- Disaster Planning for Pets
- Diabetes Supplies Checklist
- Family Emergency Plan cards – develop an emergency plan with your family then print these cards, fill them out, and keep them in your wallet so that you know where and how to meet after a disaster
- Extreme Heat
- Winter Weather
- Preparing for Disasters – Printable handouts with basic disaster preparedness information for various types of natural disasters.
- Nebraska Flood Guide – Know your risks, prepare for floods, and protect yourself with the right insurance.
Emergency Financial First Aid Kit (EFFAK) – FEMA checklists and forms. Use these forms to gather important personal information for your household. Filling out this information can help you:
- Prove the identity of all household members in a post-disaster situation;
Maintain or re-establish contact with your family or other members ofyour household;
Maintain contact with your employer or the employers of others in yourhousehold; and
Apply for FEMA disaster assistance benefits (along with the informationcontained in the Financial and Legal Documentation section).